1. Apply Online
2. Apply for Financial Aid.
- Visit the Financial Aid website for more information.
- To enroll in Math, English, Reading or ESL classes most students will need to take an assessment test.
- Contact the Assessment Center to schedule an appointment, check to see if you can waive the assessment and check assessment results.
- Complete your Orientation after you complete your Assessment test.
- Contact Counseling to make an appointment to meet with a counselor.
6. Register for classes
7. Pay Your Fees
- Fees are due when you register.
- Be aware of the Common Drop Dates to avoid being dropped from ALL of your classes for non payment.
- We accept credit or debit cards with the Visa, Mastercard logo for payment on AccessRio.
- Cash, check, credit or debit cards with the Visa, Mastercard logo may be submitted in person at the payment window.
- Be sure to print your Student Detail Schedule for confirmation of your registration.
8. Attend the First Class Meeting
- All registered students should be present at the first meeting of the class unless other arrangements have been made with the instructor. Students who are not present by the end of the first class may lose their place to someone who is in attendance and wishing to enter. If you do not attend you must drop the class to insure your record is clear.
- It is the student’s responsibility to drop their class(es).
- Textbook pricing can be found at the Rio Hondo College Online Bookstore.