Learning Resources Center, Room LR-141 ♦ Phone: (562) 463-7226
We provide comprehensive testing services to aid Rio Hondo students in the accurate placement of Math, English, Reading, and English as a New Language courses. We also provide testing services for Rio Hondo faculty and the greater community.
Fall 2016 Hours
RHC – Monday – Friday by appointment only
PRIVATE TESTING – Monday – Thursday at 9 am or 2 pm by appointment only
- Make sure to buy a parking permit if you do not want to get a ticket. It can be purchased for $3.00 (exact cash in $1 bills only) at the Parking Information Booth located on College Drive (coming up on the left side) parking Lot #2 or at the parking dispenser located in Lot A and C.
- All students must complete their Assessment Test(s), Online Orientation, Placement Tool, and an Abbreviated Educational Plan with a counselor (in a workshop format) prior to registering for classes. The entire session will take approximately 4 hours. Please make sure to plan ahead.
FYI: All Assessment Testing is offered at the main campus except for the dates listed below:
Testing in the community (Available only on specific dates and times)
- South Whittier Educational Center (SWEC) – September 12, October 3, November 7, and December 5, 2016 at 5:30 pm. Located in the following address 14307 E. Telegraph Rd. Whittier, CA 90604
- El Monte Educational Center (EMEC) – September 8, October 13, November 10 and December 8, 2016 at 5:30 pm. Located in the following address 3017 Tyler Ave. El Monte, CA 91731
- Pico Rivera Educational Center – September 16, October 21, November 18 and December 16 at 8:30 am. Located in the following address 9426 Marjorie street. Pico Rivera, CA 90660
To schedule an appointment for assessment testing at SWEC, EMEC, and Pico Rivera Educational Center, contact the ASSESSMENT CENTER or call us at 562-463-7226