Career counselors are available to:
- assist students with career and education planning needs
- interpret Career Assessments
- conduct class presentations and orientation
- build or update resumes
- do mock interviewing
- help student identify relevant internship or volunteer opportunities
- assist with other job preparation needs
Troy has a M.A. in Career Counseling from Chapman University. He has been a career and academic counselor for over 15 years.
Belen has a M.A. in Counseling Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara and a graduate level certificate in Career Counseling for California State University, Long Beach. She has been an educational and career counselor for too many years to count.