Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm, Monday – Friday ♦ Located in L200, Second Floor of L Tower
The goal of Rio Hondo College’s Continuing Education department is to provide captivating and useful programs that empower students of all ages to achieve educational, career, and personal goals in order to meet life’s opportunities and challenges. The high quality instructional programs directly reflect the needs of the community and conducted in a traditional classroom setting, online, or a hybrid of online and in-class. The classes are held on campus and at many locations within the college’s district area.
Office will be closed on Monday, July 4th.
The following courses have been cancelled:
- Getting Started in Photoshop Elements 6/29-7/13
- Beginning Digital Photography 6/23-7/21
- Using Google Drive for the High School Student 6/23-7/28
- Medicare 101 6/23
- Management & Supervisory Certificate Series 6/23-7/28
- How to Make a Living as an Artist 6/27
- Resume Workshop 6/28