Online Counseling services allow students to experience a face to face counseling session in an online environment utilizing Cranium Cafe. Online Counselors can provide a full range of counseling services including:
- Certificate, Associate Degree, and Transfer Requirements
- *Transcript Reviews
- *Pre-requisite Clearances
- Matriculation and Assessment Exemptions
- Abbreviated and/or Comprehensive Educational Plans
- Probation and Dismissal Counseling
- Career Counseling
*Other college transcripts must be readily available or on file with the Admissions and Records Office.
Online Counseling is unavailable during the summer 2018 semester. Online Counseling will resume around the third week of the fall 2018 semester. Thank you.
For information on how to navigate Online Counseling, please refer to the video tutorial.