Online Counseling is currently unavailable during the winter break and Intersession 2018. Online Counseling will resume for spring 2018 semester, Thank you.
Online Counseling services allow students to experience a face to face counseling session in an online environment utilizing Cranium Cafe. Online Counselors can provide a full range of counseling services including:
- Certificate, Associate Degree, and Transfer Requirements
- *Transcript Reviews
- *Pre-requisite Clearances
- Matriculation and Assessment Exemptions
- Abbreviated and/or Comprehensive Educational Plans
- Probation and Dismissal Counseling
- Career Counseling
*Other college transcripts must be readily available or on file with the Admissions and Records Office.
For information on how to navigate Online Counseling, please refer to the video tutorial.