Obtaining the Spring 2017 GO RIO Pass
- The Spring 2017 GO RIO Product is now available for on-line reloading until Friday, December 16, 2016. After December 16, all students must visit the photo ID window at the Admissions and Records office to reload the Spring 2017 GO RIO Product onto their U-Pass stickers.
- Continuing students (continuing from Fall 2016) who already completed the online survey once DO NOT need to complete a second survey. New and returning (those who were not enrolled last semester, but are now returning) full-time GO RIO users must complete the online survey via the College’s AccessRio portal before loading or reloading their stickers.
- Selected part-time students (9-11.5 units) must complete the online survey before reloading the Spring 2017 GO RIO Product. Please note that part-time students must pay the semesterly $135 fee to obtain the GO RIO pass.
- Please note that all Spring 2017 GO RIO U-Pass stickers will be operational starting Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
DSP&S Students Seeking GO RIO
- Continuing and returning GO RIO students enrolled in DSP&S may request a reload of their GO RIO Pass at the Admissions & Records (A&R) photo ID window.
- DSP&S students can complete the online survey in the computer lab located in the DSP&S office.
- Continuing and returning GO RIO students in need of replacing an expired TAP card can visit the A&R photo ID window for U-Pass sticker, but must complete the online survey to be eligible.
- Starting Monday, January 9, 2017 new students who have lost a GO RIO TAP sticker issued on Fall 2017 can begin requesting a replacement at the A&R photo ID window.
- Starting Monday, January 23, 2017 returning students who lost a GO RIO TAP card prior to Fall 2016 and continuing students who lost a GO RIO U-Pass sticker during Fall 2016 can request a new sticker at the A&R photo ID window.