If you haven’t already applied for Financial Aid you should start the application immediately.
How to Apply
Apply for Financial Aid
Steps to completing the financial aid process:
- Complete the FAFSA application online at www.fafsa.gov. The financial aid application year begins January 1 and ends June 30. List RHC’s school code: 001269.
- Select the IRS Data Match on your FAFSA application in order to expedite the processing of your financial aid file. The Financial Aid Office will begin processing 2016-2017 files in late April 2016.
- Non-resident AB540 eligible students who are not eligible for federal aid may apply for state aid by completing the California Dream Act application online at www.csac.ca.gov/dream_act.asp by March 2.
- Approximately 72 hours after submitting the on-line FAFSA, you will receive your Student Aid Report (SAR). The SAR summarizes the information you provided on the FAFSA.
- If you are selected for verification, go to your AccessRIO student portal link. Log in to view what documentation is needed. If you are not selected for verification, (Skip to Step 7) accept your terms and conditions and no further action is required on your part.
- All required documents are fillable and PDF enabled. Complete the paperwork by clicking on the document, print it, and submit to the Financial Aid Office. All requested documents must be submitted together.
- When your AccessRIO portal shows “Satisfied” under all your required documentation your awards will be ready to view under the Award Tab.
- You may now view Terms and Conditions Tab. Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions of accepting financial aid to prevent any delays in receiving financial aid funds.