KINA 130 is about your personal fitness. The Fitness Center has some of the latest technology in work out equipment available; treadmills, viper rope climber, row machines, dual cable machine, Hoist and Cbyex machines. You can work out on two different circuits and also tone your body in the “body tune up area”. Instructors are available to answer questions and help YOU learn about your fitness needs. A state of the art music system and flat screen T.V.s are playing the latest music and media.
Fall 2016 Orientations: RM 103 and evenings after 5pm RM 105
- Monday, August 22nd: 1:00pm, 2:00pm, and 4:30pm
- Tuesday, August 23rd: 2:00pm and 3:30pm
- Wednesday, August 24th: 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 6:00pm(RM105)
- Friday, August 26th: 9:30am, 10:30am and 12:00pm
- Saturday, August 27th: 8:30am, 10:00am and 11:00am
- Monday, August 29th: 4:30pm
- Tuesday, August 30th: 4:30pm and 6:00pm(RM105)
- Wednesday August 31st: 11:30am and 5:30pm(RM105)
- Thursday, September 1st: 3:30pm
- Friday, September 2nd: 10:00am and 11:00am
- Monday, September 5th: HOLIDAY
- Tuesday, September 6th: 3:30pm and 6:00pm(RM105)
- Wednesday, September 7th: 1:30pm and 3:00pm
- Thursday, September 8th: 4:30pm
- Friday, September 9th: 10:30am and 12:00pm
KINA 230, CRN # 73710 (Fall 2016) If you are a returning Fitness Center Student, you will need to go into Canvas and complete the work posted. The syllabus and requirements are on blackboard if you have questions please ask at the front desk.
If you have not attend the Fitness Center within the last year, that would be since before Fall 2015, you will need to schedule an orientation. Orientations are listed above.
If you have questions email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org