|Printing from the Workstations|
What do I need to print or make photocopies?
- A copy card. This is available from a card machine located in the Copy Center.
- The printer/photocopiers do NOT take coin change. A copy card is needed for all printing and photocopying in the library.
How do I purchase a copy card?
- You will need a $1 bill to purchase a card. The card costs $.50 cents and you get $.50 of printing/photocopying with the first dollar.
- At the card dispenser, press “1″ and insert the dollar in the slot with the green flashing lights. Keep the card. You can add $$ to the card at any time at the dispenser.
- Insert the card with the phrase “CASH CARD” away from you into the card machine.
I need a dollar bill. Where can I get change?
- Change is available at the Circulation Desk.
How much does printing and photocopying cost in the library?
- Black and white copies and prints are $.10 per page.
- Color copies and prints are $1 per page.
- The library cannot be responsible for lost cards.
- If in doubt about directions for the printer/photocopier, ask for assistance.
- The library cannot refund any money for completed copies.
- Check the settings for the number and types of copies you request from the photocopier before copying.
- In the event of printer/photocopies malfunction, please see a Reference Librarian or Circulation Desk Staff member for information and assistance.
Print from a library computer
I have a card, now how do I print from my computer?
- Click on “file” tab or menu.
- Click “Print”.
- Click “OK”.
Next you will see the pop-up window where you will enter “Password”. Choose any password you wish (up to 14 characters).
- Enter Password and confirm it.
- Click SEND
Go to the Copy Center [around the corner from Circulation]:
- Go to the print release workstation (computer).
- Insert your copy card. Select on your document name.
- Click “START PRINTING” [the green button on right side].
- Enter your password.
- Click “Eject Card”.
Print from Your Laptop!
Go to this website: http://vendprint880:9090.
Here’s What You Do:
- Enter your email address.
- Choose the file or Enter URL for webpage.
- Select Black & White ($.10) or Color ($1)
- Then head to Copy Center to print it.
- Prints Microsoft Office files, pdfs, and webpages only.
- Must print entire document.
- You don’t need to enter a password.