Limited number of Summer 2017 GO RIO passes available soon!
A limited number of GO RIO passes will be available to the first 120 eligible full-time students who visit the Photo ID window starting Thursday, June 1, 2017. This pass, which will be functional for ten weeks from Monday, June 5 through Friday, August 11, will be available to eligible students at the discounted price of $40 (typical student pass to cover 10 weeks of service would be $129)
To be considered full-time during the summer session, students must be registered with at least four units. Please also note the following regarding the summer pass:
- The pass will not be valid until the morning of Monday, June 5
- The pass will be honored by most of our transit partners during the first week (except for Foothill Transit which is in the process of recalibrating fare boxes so that all buses can honor the summer pass by Monday, June 12).
To pick up the Summer 2017 GO RIO pass, students can follow these three steps:
- Students should bring their student ID to the Photo ID window at Admissions and Records, have units verified, and fill out a pledge form.
- Once the pledge form is signed, students can proceed to Cashier’s Office to pay $40 summer GO RIO fee.
- Students can return to Photo ID window at A & R with a copy of receipt to obtain Summer 2017 GO RIO pass.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Government and Community Relations at (562) 463-7268.