All services and academic adjustments must be requested in a timely fashion and approved by a DSPS Specialist or Counselor each semester.
In order to remain eligible for these services, students must update their file in DSPS once per semester. It is your responsibility to:
- Schedule follow up appointments with your Counselor
- Request academic adjustments for your classes each semester
- Update your Academic Accommodation Plan
- Meet with a Counselor to update your Student Education Plan (SEP)
- Provide a copy of your class schedule each semester.
Do not forget that as a DSPS Student, you have access to:
- The DSPS computer lab during regular business hours
- 10 free prints every semester
- Priority Registration