The new “Schedule Planner” tool is now available for students to use. Students can now build multiple conflict free schedules with just a few clicks of a button. Students will still be able to register the traditional way.
College Scheduler is a scheduling tool to assist students’ in creating their ideal schedule.
College Scheduler does:
- Eliminate the need for paper/pencil scheduling
- Create multiple schedule options to choose from
- Filter courses by attributes such as CSU, IGETC, or local course requirements (i.e. IGETC Area 3A: Arts)
- Take into account breaks such as work, lunch or commute time
- Provide side by side comparison of schedules
- Uses “real time” class data and will only select open courses/sections
College Schedule does not:
- Register students into courses
- After a student chooses their preferred schedule, they “Send to Shopping Cart” which then redirects to Access Rio where they will click “Register”
- Check prerequisites/co-requisites
- Once the student clicks on “Register” they will be notified if they do not meet prerequisites. (College Scheduler will not prevent a student from adding a course to their schedule if they don’t meet a prerequisite, but it does note which courses require prerequisites)
Please take a moment to watch the “How to Video” below.