The Environmental Technology Health and Safety Certificate is designed to prepare students to enter the environmental health and safety field or to upgrade working individuals with environmental health and safety technician skills. Students will gain the skills and knowledge that allow a person to work in the environmental field in compliance with governmental regulations and at the same time protect human health and the environment.
To earn the Certificate of Achievement in Environmental Technology Health and Safety, it is necessary to complete the following courses:
- BIOL 120 Environmental Biology
- BIOL 120L Environmental Biology Lab
- ET 130 Health Effects of Environmental Hazardous Materials
- ET 230 Safety and Emergency Response
- ET 250 Fundamentals of Safety and Health I
- ET 251 Fundamentals of Safety and Health II
- ET260 Sampling and Analysis
- ET 290 Cooperative Work Experience/Internship for Environmental Technology Related Fields
For more information, click here.