Environmental Technology refers to the skills and knowledge that allows a person to work in the environmental field in compliance with governmental regulations and at the same time protect human health and the environment. The ET Certificate is designed to either prepare students to enter the field or upgrade working individuals with technician-level skills.
The Certificate of Achievement in Environmental Technology requires the following coursework:
- BIOL 120 Environmental Biology
- BIOL 120L Environmental Biology Lab
- CHEM 110 Chemistry for Allied Health Majors
- ENGL 101 College Composition and Research
- ET 110 Hazardous Waste Generation/Reduction/Treatment
- ET 130 Health Effects of Environmental Hazardous Materials
- ET 150 Hazardous Waste Management
- ET 200 Hazardous Materials Management Applications
- ET 230 Safety and Emergency Response
For more information, click here.