The Environmental Technology Field Technician Certificate is designed to prepare students to enter the environmental field or to upgrade working individuals with field technician skills. Students will gain the skills and knowledge that allow a person to work in the environmental field in compliance with governmental regulations and at the same time protect human health and the environment.
To acquire the Certificate of Achievement in Environmental Technology Field Technician, it is necessary to complete the following courses:
- BIOL 120 Environmental Biology
- BIOL 120L Environmental Biology Lab
- ET 230 Safety and Emergency Response
- ET260 Sampling and Analysis
- ET 290 Cooperative Work Experience/Internship for Environmental Technology Related Fields
For more information, click here.