- The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires the District to obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.
- Successful candidate is responsible for verifying all prior work experience and providing all academic transcripts for purposes of salary placement.
- As a condition of employment, the selected applicant must provide a set of fingerprints (at the applicant’s expense) taken by an official LiveScan agency.
- Provide a Certificate of Tuberculosis Exam for initial employment (the certificate must be renewed every four years as a condition of continuing employment).
- For positions requiring a valid California driver’s license, proof of insurability is required.
- Applicants who are protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act and require accommodations for completing the application process, testing (if required for position), or the interview, please notify the Human Resources Office.
- A copy of this announcement will be provided in Braille to visually impaired applicants upon request.
Commitment to Diversity
All applicants must have demonstrated cultural competency and sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff.
Cancel RTF Policy
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RE-OPEN, RE-ADVERTISE, DELAY OR CANCEL FILLING THIS POSITION. THIS RECRUITMENT MAY BE USED TO FILL FUTURE VACANCIES.
Rio Hondo College is committed to employing qualified administrators, faculty and staff members who are dedicated to student success. The Board recognizes that diversity in the academic environment fosters cultural awareness, promotes mutual understanding and respect, and provides suitable role models for all students. The Board is committed to hiring and staff development processes that support the goals of equal opportunity and diversity, and provide equal consideration for all qualified candidates.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary and other conditions of employment will be competitive, negotiated with the Board of Trustees (and or designee), and commensurate with the candidate’s background and demonstrated experience.
District-provided benefits include a health plan, dental and vision coverage for the employee and dependents and life and disability insurance for the employee.
Other Additional Information
Did You Know: https://www.riohondo.edu/marketing/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2018/11/Did-You-Know-COLOR9Nov2018.pdf
Rio Fast Facts: http://www.riohondo.edu/marketing/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2018/10/2018FactSheet.pdf