Thirty-five units or more of transportation related courses from a designated associate degree course sequence per California Community College Chancellor’s Office Taxonomy of Programs (TOP) codes 0948.00. Each course must be completed with a C or higher.
Programs at Rio Hondo College include:
- Advance Engine Performance – Associate of Science Degree,
- Alternative Fuels/Advance Transportation Technology – Associate of Science Degree,
- Automotive Technology – Associate of Science Degree,
- Electric Vehicle and Fuel Cell Technology Technician – Associate of Science Degree,
- Heavy Equipment Technology – Certificates of Achievement, and
- Honda PACT – Associate of Science Degree.
Courses Required for the Major:
- Lower Division General Education:
Students will be required to complete one of the following general education options:
- California State University General Education Breadth pattern
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum pattern