The information provided in this section does not replace the counseling process. Students must meet with a counselor frequently to ensure proper selection of courses.
Students must complete 32-35 units of automotive technology courses at California Community College or at a regionally accredited institution of higher education and have completed the general education requirements for CSU GE/IGETC
Applicants must have completed the following requirements prior to applying:
- 32-35 semester units of automotive technology with a C or higher
- Completion of CSU GE or IGETC
- Minimum GPA 2.0 or higher
- Approximately 75 unit or more transferable units (with exception to automotive courses)
- Work experience related to automotive technology.