The Rio Hondo Community College District Board of Trustees seeks a visionary and transformational leader with the culturally competent professional skills and abilities to strategically position the District to meet the emerging needs of the students and communities it serves, while ensuring the long-term health of the organization.
The position is open until filled.
Online Application: https://riohondo.peopleadmin.com/
(do not use internet explorer)
The deadline for application materials to be included in the first review by the Search Committee is 12:00 Noon on Friday, March 1, 2019.
First review deadline: March 1, 2019, at 12:00 Noon
First level interviews: Week of April 8, 2019
Forums: Week of May 6, 2019
Final interviews: Week of May 6, 2019
Possible start date: July 1, 2019
For full consideration in the first review for the position, applicants must submit a complete online application that includes the items listed below by the first review deadline:
- Rio Hondo College online application.
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae.
- Complete transcripts of all colleges/university studies, including degree earned (copies will be accepted). NOTE: Transcripts from multiple colleges/universities may need to be scanned as one document, then uploaded. Any degree from a country other than the United States, including Canada and Great Britain, must be evaluated by an Evaluation Service prior to the closing date. Certification must be attached with copies of the transcripts.
- Transcripts must include degree awarded and conferral date (please circle conferral date on transcripts). Transcripts without this information and online applications without transcripts will be disqualified.
- The reference section of your application must include three (3) supervisors (at least one board member); two (2) direct reports; and three (3) faculty/administrators from current and/or former employers.
- PAPER APPLICATIONS AND APPLICATION MATERIALS SENT VIA MAIL, FAX, OR EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Only Online Applications will Be Reviewed. For technical application questions please contact the Office of Human Resources. Office number: (562) 908-3405 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE THAT ALL CORRESPONDENCE, INCLUDING INTERVIEW INVITATIONS, WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL.
- All inquiries, nominations, and applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
- Confidential inquiries about the position are welcomed and may be made to:
PPL, Inc. – President
PPL, Inc. – Vice President