Student Services Building, SS120 • (562) 908-3415 • FAX (562)463-3153 • Contact Us
The Admissions and Records Office is where students start and finish their educational journey at Rio Hondo College. The staff is committed to ensuring that all of our students receive the support and assistance necessary to be successful from the application and registration process through graduation. On December 14th, 2016, the Board of Trustees approved a resolution in support of all students, especially those who are undocumented. View Resolution.
Admissions and Records Remote Hours:
During the COVID-19 pandemic the Admissions and Records Office is working remotely. We are able to assist you through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a voicemail at 562/463-7639. Please be sure to include your name and contact information and we will respond as quickly as possible.
There are also a variety of Zoom Rooms available to assist you!
Hours of Service:
Monday through Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Friday – Closed
Thank you for your patience.
Please see the list of services available online on the left side of your screen.
· Getting Started: To apply for admissions
· Student Forms: For request to drop a course with an EW, change your major, update your address
· Resident/Non-Resident Information: To change/correct your California residency classification at Rio Hondo for tuition purposes
· Recover Student ID Number: If you do not remember your student ID number
· AccessRio Tutorials: Step by step instructions on how to register for class, add yourself to a waitlist
Payment of Fees:
Payment of fees can be done online through AccessRio or in person at the Cashiers Office window outside the Student Services Building (facing the parking lots B & C).
We are responsible for:
- Maintaining all academic records
- Processing application for admissions and readmission
- Performing evaluation of transfer units
Our services include:
- Name/Address Change
- Degree Evaluation
- Certificate of Achievement Evaluation
- Transcripts Request
- Enrollment Verification
- Major Change
- Update Residency Status
- Course Repetition
- Course Substitution
- Credit by Exam
- Academic Renewal