Click here to view the ISER in PDF.
Click below to view in flip book format.
March 14-17 Accreditation 2022 Site Visit Registration Links:
Meet & Greet Accreditation Team, Mon., March 14, 9-10am:
Open Forum #1, Tues., March 15, 9-10am:
Open Forum #2, Tues., March 15, 5:30-6:30pm:
Exit Report, Thurs., March 17, 10:30-11:30am:
Click here to view event recording.
Rio Hondo College is fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The College submitted its Midterm Report to ACCJC in October, 2017. In preparation for the ACCJC site visit in March, 2022, the College has engaged in a process, collaborating with all of its stakeholder groups, to develop and produce our Institutional Self Evaluation Report (ISER). As required, the report is presented to the Board of Trustees for approval on November 10, 2021 in advance of submission to the Accrediting Commissions for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC). The comprehensive site visit by the ACCJC Accreditation Evaluation Team will occur Monday, March 14, 2022 – Thursday, March 17, 2022.
For further questions, please select “Have A Question?”
- Accreditation 2022 Self-Evaluation Survival Guide (flip book format)
- Accreditation 2022 Self-Evaluation Survival Guide (PDF)
- ACCJC Commission Action Letter dated June 14, 2022
- ACCJC Peer Review Team Report dated June 2022
- Specialized Programmatic Accreditation
- RHC Pass Rates and Employment
- Accreditation 2017 Midterm Report
- Accreditation 2017 Midterm Report Timeline
- Midterm Report 2017 – First Draft
- ACCJC Commission Action Letter dated February 3, 2017
- 2016 Follow-up Report
- Accreditation 2016 Follow Up Report Timeline
- ACCJC Commission Actions on Institutions, January 2017
- ACCJC Commission Action Letter dated February, 6, 2015