We are committed to making our website accessible to all users to give a welcoming and rewarding experience.
To help us make the Rio Hondo College website a positive place for everyone, we have been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible and user-friendly for people with disabilities. The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). Rio Hondo College website endeavors to comply with level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and with the policies defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act.
Reporting an Issue
We monitor the website regularly to maintain accessibility, but if you encounter an issue please use the form below:
Include the following information in the contact form:
- The web page URL where the issue is located.
- A quick description of the issue on the web page.
- Operating system (OS, Windows Version, Mac), the web browser, and the adaptive software you are using (if any).
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
For information on accommodations provided to students, please visit http://www.riohondo.edu/dsps/current-students/