To be eligible for classes, a student must have a current application on file. If a student skips either Fall or Spring term, they must re-apply as a returning student. Registration is by scheduled date and time only. During scheduled registration hours, students may register on or after their appointed time.
For a smooth registration process, it is recommended the student:
- Clear prerequisites two weeks prior to the student’s registration date.
- Select classes and include the course reference number (CRN).
- Avoid class hour conflicts or overlaps in time.
- Check for required lab and lecture sections.
- Pay enrollment/tuition fees at time of registration.
- Be aware of ALL important dates and deadlines.
ALL STUDENTS – To register you will need your student User ID and your password to log in to AccessRio.
For more information on registration, please follow the links below: