The Pell Disbursement that was scheduled for Friday, September 9th has been postponed to Monday, September 12th. We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
For those who are eligible for an upcoming disbursement, and have already selected your direct deposit refund preference, funds will be available by the end of the same business day for Bank Mobile accounts. For all other bank accounts allow 1-3 business days to receive funds. If you have not selected your Bank Mobile deposit preference, visit Bank Mobile’s Website here for instructions.
For 1098-T questions visit our Accounting page here. Please note, if you have received a fee-waiver, a 1098-T form is not needed.
Location: SS130 ♦ (562) 463-3370 ♦ Federal School Code: 001269 ♦ Contact Us
- Monday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Welcome to Rio Hondo College Financial Aid Office!
Paying for the cost of a college education requires a partnership among parents, students and the college. Each partner has responsibilities to fulfill in meeting that cost. Financial aid is money that helps you pay for the cost of your education (college fees, books and supplies). Rio Hondo College (RHC) participates in most Federal and State financial aid programs.
The 2021/2022 FAFSA covers the current Fall 2021, Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 semesters.
The 2022/2023 FAFSA covers next Fall 2022, Spring 2023 and Summer 2023 semesters.
Students interested in the Federal Work Study program click here for more information.
- Former Everest students that have been asked to submit transcripts to Rio Hondo College please follow the instructions from the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to request your transcripts.
- All Disbursement dates can be found in the Disbursement section. Other important dates can be found in the Calendar section. We will update the dates throughout the school term.
- All financial aid federal and state disbursements will be delivered to you via the refund preference you chose with BankMobile.
- All California Promise Grant (formerly Board of Governor’s fee waiver) refund checks are processed through the Accounting Office and mailed to your address on record within 6-8 weeks. No refunds can be made once the semester has ended.