Student Health & Psychological Services
Student Services Building, RM SS230
Office: (562) 908-3438, Fax: (562) 908-3481
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. We offer a variety of quality Medical and Mental Health Services available to all enrolled students who pay the health fee.
Río Hondo College continues serving students, both in-person and online! In the midst of this ongoing health crisis, our faculty, staff, and administration are available to support you and ensure your academic success.
For more information, please visit us or call:
Student Services Building SS230
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm, and Fridays 8:30am to 2:00pm
Office closed during Lunch: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
If you are feeling suicidal or are experiencing a mental health emergency please consult the following resources:
- Dial 988 to speak with a therapist
- Text the word “COURAGE” to 741741
- Anyone looking to obtain mental health or trauma resources can visit Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health or call the 24/7 Help Line at (800) 854-7771
- 24 hour Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Exodus Urgent Care Center (323) 276-6400
- 911 for emergencies
- Visit our Online Resources for Students at www.riohondo.edu/student-health-services/coronavirus/#students.
- For a list of additional resources, please visit the RioSource online directory at: www.riohondo.edu/riosource/.