Student Services Building, RM SS230
(562) 908-3438, Fax: (562) 908-3481
Río Hondo College is extending online instruction, remote counseling, tutoring and many of its student services through May 9, 2020. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are all Safer at Home. But Río Hondo College will continue serving our students!
In the midst of this ongoing health crisis, our faculty, staff, and administration are available to support you and ensure your academic success.
If you are a currently enrolled student and would like to make an appointment for Mental Health Counseling or would like to discuss a mental health concern, please call 562-463-7302 or email your request to email@example.com. Leave your NAME and a phone number where we can reach you to make an intake appointment.
Please do not leave messages with urgent mental health concerns or crisis information. If you are feeling suicidal or are experiencing a mental health emergency please consult the following resources:
· 24 hour Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK
· Exodus Urgent Care Center (323)276-6400
· 911 for emergencies
· Visit our Online Resources for Students at www.riohondo.edu/student-health-services/coronavirus/#students.
· For a list of additional resources, please visit the RioSource online directory at: www.riohondo.edu/riosource/.
Thank you for your continued flexibility and understanding during these challenging times.