Located in the Learning Resource Center, LR-114
The Learning Assistance Center (LAC) at Rio Hondo College provides our diverse student population with the tools needed for academic success. Empowering RHC’s students to cultivate the abilities, tactics, and behaviors of confident, self-reliant, and enduring learners, the LAC contributes to the college’s focus on student-driven learning, and increased retention, and success rates. All these services are free for all students of RHC.
What the LAC Offers: Click on the document links for detail on “How to…”
Rules and Policies
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in the lab at all times.
- The computers are for completion of coursework and related activities.
- Headphones must be used for activities involving sound and computer use.
- Do not change any computer settings. Please ask for assistance for computer issues.
- The LAC is a shared space, so leave your workspace clean and ready for others to use.
Spring 2016 Hours:
February 1-May 26
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 AM – 8:00PM
Friday : 8:00 AM—1:00 PM
Main Line: (562) 908-3418
Daytime Coordinator, Moises Mata (562) 463-3102 &
Evening Coordinator, Veronica Grajeda (562) 463-7062
Sr. Instructional Assistant, Hector Molina–(562)463-3759
Instructional Assistant, Robert Graham–(562) 463-7076
Special Programs/Basic Skills Assistant, Erika Tapia (562) 463-7062