Rio Hondo College’s 21st Annual Journal of Art and Literature River’s Voice is now accepting Art submissions from students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Original submissions of drawings, paintings, computer graphics, photographs
- Photographs of three-dimensional or large pieces also accepted
- Five entries maximum per artist
All submissions due: Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2020
All submissions of poetry, short stories, memoirs, and one-act dramas by Rio Hondo College students enrolled 2019-2020 will be considered for 2020 River’s Voice Creative Writing Contest.
Artwork must be submitted as digital reproductions.
Fill out the form below for each digital reproduction you submit and include the attachment.
- In the subject line write “River’s Voice Submission” and describe the medium of the piece in your attachment.
- In the message, include the following information: a. Author/Artist Information: Full name, status (student, faculty, staff, alumni), address, and your full student ID number, if a student. b. Title of the piece in your attachment along with a description of the medium.
- Name your digital file according to the title of that artwork.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each artwork submitted up to a total of five artworks.
By submitting the form below, I give permission for my work to be considered for publication in River’s Voice, Volume XXI, 2020. If my creative work is accepted for publication, I consent to grant first publication rights to River’s Voice but understand I will maintain copyright. I also understand that the River’s Voice staff may make minor editorial changes to my work(s) in preparation for publication, and I waive my right to view such changes before publication. Works of art may be used for in-house promotion.
If you have questions, go here.