October 9th, 2020
This tutorial will walk you through the steps of submitting your completed Staff Development grant request via Adobe sign.
Adobe sign is a software service that is avaialable to Rio Hondo college employees in order to obtain digital signatures. If you do not have an Adobe Sign account, please submit a request to the IT Help Desk first. Click here to visit the IT Help Desk
Once you have activated your account you may login to Adobe Sign and begin your signature request.
Login to Adobe Sign
First, please login to your Rio Hondo Adobe Account:
Click here to login to Adobe.com
Second, open a new tab and navigate to Adobe sign:
Click here to login to Adobe Sign
Send a Document for Signature
Select “Request Signatures” button from the page to begin your request.
Compose Your Signature Request
We are using Adobe Sign to send email to our Supervisor and then to our Vice President to sign. We will perform the following steps:
- Input your Supervisor’s email address
- Input your Vice President’s email address
- Add Staff Dev as a CC
- Compose your email message
- Drag the completed application from your computer to Adobe Sign
- Check the box to “Preview and Add Signature Fields”
- Click Next
In this step we will add a signature block for your Supervisor and Vice President.
- Check the recipient field
- Drag the “Signature” from the “Signature Fields” block onto the grant request form
Do those steps again for the next recipient by using the dropdown arrow in the recipients field (#1).
Double check your work and hit Send. Please notify Staff Development when both signatures are complete.