Newly Added Spring 2023 Orientations for late adds
2/27 Monday 4:30-5:30pm 3/7 Tuesday 5:15-6:15pm (Testing Assessment will immediately follow the Orientation from 6:15-8:15pm – dress in shorts, tshirt, athletic shoes and bring water, 18×24 towel and student ID) 3/16 Thursday 4:30-5:30pm (Testing Assessment will immediately follow the Orientation from 5:30-6:30pm -dress in shorts, tshirt, athletic shoes and bring water, 18×24 towel and student ID)
- 4/12 Wednesday 4:30pm in PE105 (Testing Assessment will immediately follow the Orientation from 5:30-6:30pm -dress in shorts, tshirt, athletic shoes and bring water, 18×24 towel and student ID)
Student Orientation Details for NEW Students (Summer)
Once you are registered for KINA130 or KINA230, check your ACCESS RIO email for details on signing up for your one-hour orientation. Orientations will need to be scheduled directly from your student dashboard in TracCloud beginning May 31st, 2023 for Summer (tutorials and steps provided below). You will receive an immediate confirmation via email for your Orientation registration.
Summer Orientations will be offered June 5-13th
Orientations will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please go to the following Fitness & Wellness Center TracCloud Login website or use the QR code to log into the Fitness Center Program website. Tutorial video on how to log in below. This will be available for new students three weeks prior to the new semester.
- Please use your ACCESS RIO credentials (username and password) to log into the TracCloud student dashboard.
- Review and complete the Informed Consent – initial and submit.
- On the Student Profile, complete all the fields for personal, contact and medical data. You can change/correct address info, add emergency contact data and date of last physical. Please click on the SMS Text alerts field and select YES or NO. Then enter your initials at the bottom and click the “Click here to Confirm” button.
- On your TracCloud dashboard select “Schedule an Appointment” for Orientation by selecting time/date from the listing (You will receive a confirmation via email).
Fitness & Wellness Center Orientation Schedule 2023/Classroom PE105
- Orientations are a 1-hour lecture in PE105 that students will register for online
- Orientations for Summer will be June 5-13th
- Orientation Schedule will be posted late April
IMPORTANT: ALL NEW KINA130 STUDENTS OR STUDENTS NOT ENROLLED IN THE FWC IN THE PAST 12-MONTHS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND AN ORIENTATION.
- If you took KINA130 but did not pass the course within 12-Months (completed the Orientation/Testing), you do not need to complete an orientation but will need to complete the orientation quiz and stop at the front desk to get biometrics completed prior to your first workout if no post-test was done the previous semester).
ALL students will need to complete the Orientation Quiz.
Summer 2023 Orientation Schedule for KINA130 Students & KINA230 Students that have not been in the FWC past 12-Months
- June 5th – June 13th – Orientation Schedule will be posted soon. Summer students will be able to start signing up for their orientations beginning the end of May.
Student Orientation Details for Returning Students KINA230 & NCHS
KINA 230 – If you have successfully completed KINA130 and would like to continue working out in the Fitness Center, please register for KINA 230. Once registered, you will need to check your email in early January for details on items needed prior to working out in the FWC.
NCHS – If you successfully completed/passed KINA130 and KINA230, please email ude.o1680127896dnoho1680127896ir@re1680127896tnecs1680127896senti1680127896f1680127896 for details on signing up for NCHS. NCHS students that have not enrolled in the past 12-months will need to attend a NCHS Lab/Orientation.
- All students working out in the FWC must be enrolled in KINA130, KINA230 or NCHS.
- The Orientation is NOT required for students that have completed the KINA130, 230 or NCHS course in the past 12-months. If you are unsure if this applies to you, please email your name and ID to the ude.o1680127896dnoho1680127896ir@re1680127896tnecs1680127896senti1680127896f1680127896 in Spring to ask if you need to register for an orientation.
- If a Post-Test was completed in the previous consecutive semester, please check your email for details to be completed prior to begin working out.
- If a Post-Test was not completed in the previous enrolled semester, please contact the front desk to get biometrics completed prior to logging in to workout.