Student Orientation Details for NEW Students (Fall)
Once you are registered for KINA130 or KINA230, check your ACCESS RIO email for details on signing up for your one-hour orientation. Orientations will need to be scheduled directly from your student dashboard in TracCloud the end of May for Summer (tutorials and steps provided below). You will receive an immediate confirmation via email for your Orientation registration.
ADDED Orientation & Testing Combination (9/28)
- 10/12 (Thursday) from 10:30am-1:30pm
Students must be able to attend all 3-hours. The first hour will be the orientation in PE105 with the 2-hour testing assessment immediately following in PE150. Please bring a device that can access your email address from your student profile. Students need to arrive dressed in shorts, tshirt and athletic shoes. Bring your ID, towel (18″x24″) and water for your assessment.
If you register for the orientation/testing, you will automatically be added to the testing roster immediately following the orientation.
- 9/12 (Tuesday) from 4-7pm
- 9/21 (Thursday) from 8-11am
- 9/26 (Tuesday) from 5-8pm
Fall Orientations will be offered August 19th-September 7th
Orientations will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please go to the following Fitness & Wellness Center TracCloud Login website or use the QR code to log into the Fitness Center Program website. Tutorial video on how to log in below. This will be available for new students three weeks prior to the new semester.
- Please use your ACCESS RIO credentials (username and password) to log into the TracCloud student dashboard.
- Review and complete the Informed Consent – initial and submit.
- On the Student Profile, complete all the fields for personal, contact and medical data. You can change/correct address info, add emergency contact data and date of last physical. Please click on the SMS Text alerts field and select YES or NO. Then enter your initials at the bottom and click the “Click here to Confirm” button.
- On your TracCloud dashboard select “Schedule an Appointment” for Orientation by selecting time/date from the listing (You will receive a confirmation via email).
Fall 2023 Orientation Schedule for KINA130 Students & KINA230 Students that have not been in the FWC past 12-Months
- August 19th-September 7th – Fall students will be able to start signing up for their orientations beginning August 16th
- Orientations are a 1-hour lecture in PE105 that students will register for online
- Orientation schedule below is for KINA130 and KINA230
- Saturday, August 19th
- 8am-11am (orientation & testing assessment)
- Monday, August 21st
- Tuesday, August 22nd
- Wednesday, August 23rd
- 5:30-8:30pm (orientation & testing assessment)
- Thursday, August 24th
- Friday, August 25th
- Saturday, August 26th
- 8:15-11:15am (orientation & testing assessment)
- Monday, August 28th
- Tuesday, August 29th
- Wednesday, August 30th
- Thursday, August 31st
- Tuesday, September 5th
- Wednesday, September 6th
- Thursday, September 7th
IMPORTANT: ALL NEW KINA130 STUDENTS OR STUDENTS NOT ENROLLED IN THE FWC IN THE PAST 12-MONTHS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND AN ORIENTATION.
- If you took KINA130 but did not pass the course within 12-Months (completed the Orientation/Testing), you do not need to complete an orientation but will need to complete the orientation quiz and stop at the front desk to get biometrics completed prior to your first workout if no post-test was done the previous semester).
ALL students will need to complete the Orientation Quiz, Informed Consent, Student/Medical Profile, Par-Q and ACSM Health Questionnaire.
Student Orientation Details for Returning Students KINA230 & NCHS
KINA 230 – If you have successfully completed KINA130 and would like to continue working out in the Fitness Center, please register for KINA 230. Once registered, please check your email the week before the semester for details on items needed prior to working out in the FWC.
NCHS – If you successfully completed/passed KINA130 and KINA230, please email ude.o1696161309dnoho1696161309ir@re1696161309tnecs1696161309senti1696161309f1696161309 for details on signing up for NCHS. NCHS students that have not enrolled in the past 12-months will need to attend a NCHS Lab/Orientation.
- All students working out in the FWC must be enrolled in KINA130, KINA230 or NCHS.
- The Orientation is NOT required for students that have completed the KINA130, 230 or NCHS course in the past 12-months. If you are unsure if this applies to you, please email your name and ID to the ude.o1696161309dnoho1696161309ir@re1696161309tnecs1696161309senti1696161309f1696161309 to ask if you need to register for an orientation.
- If a Post-Test was completed in the previous consecutive semester, please check your email for details to be completed prior to begin working out.
- If a Post-Test was not completed in the previous enrolled semester, please contact the front desk to get biometrics completed prior to logging in to workout.
ALL students will need to complete the Fantastic Five:
- Orientation Quiz
- Informed Consent
- Student/Medical Profile
- ACSM Health Questionnaire.
Rio Hondo Staff & NCHS Summer Orientation schedule for new or returning students that have not been enrolled in the FWC within past 12-months – 30-minute Orientation/Lab is required
- Friday, August 25th –8:15-8:45am
- Saturday, August 26th- 7:45-8:15am
- Tuesday, August 29th –5:30-6pm
- Wednesday, September 6th –5:15-5:45pm