- Certificate, Associate Degree, and Transfer Requirements
- *Transcript Reviews
- *Pre-requisite Clearances
- Matriculation and Assessment Exemptions
- Abbreviated and/or Comprehensive Educational Plans
- Probation and Dismissal Counseling
- Career Counseling
*Other college transcripts must be readily available or on file with the Admissions and Records Office.
How to schedule an on-line appointment
- Visit our front desk on the first floor of the Student Services building, SS160
- Call our front desk at 562-908-3410
- Visit our zoom room, link on the Counseling Center home page. Never used Zoom? No problem! Click here to view a how-to video.
- Log in to AccessRio, choose the Academics tab on the left, then choose from the locations on the right. *This option only allows you to see on-line appointments. Visit, call, or zoom the front desk for in-person or phone options.