College Services Fee
***This fee supports student scholarships, student activities and various campus projects. Fee is automatically charged unless a waiver of the fee is approved and submitted prior to registration. Waivers are available in the Admissions & Records Office and Student Life & Leadership Office.
The College Services Fee has been implemented by the Associated Students of Rio Hondo College (ASRHC) to maintain and strengthen existing programs as well as to establish new programs that will enhance the student academic experience at Rio Hondo College. The College Services Fee funds many services and programs such as:
- The Emergency Loan Program
- Donations to the RHC Library Textbook Reserve
- DiscoveRio (Welcome Fair)
- RHC Department and Program Events
- Information Center
- Commencement Breakfast
- Fire-Academy Graduation
- Police-Academy Graduation
- Leadership Conferences
- Cultural Awareness Months
- Social and Recreational Programs
- Student Leadership Awards Banquet
- Student Leadership Institute (SLI)
- Inter-Club Council events and programs including Club Rush and RiOlympics
- so much more!
Students are eligible to waive the College Service Fee; however, those that waive the fee will be placed on a list of those students ineligible for taking advantage of any item sponsored by the College Service Fee. Please fill out the waiver, and get it signed by the Director of Student Life & Leadership located in SU-201 prior to registration of your classes.