Summer bridge is a 5-week in-person program that prepares first-year students for the academic rigor and lifestyle changes needed to thrive in college. The Summer Bridge faculty, counselors, tutors, and success coaches will support you every step of the way!
The 2022 Summer Bridge Program will be in-person from July 11 to August 12, 2022. Please view the program info and course descriptions with meeting times on our 2022 Summer Bridge Flyer.
Eligibility Requirements and Application Process:
- Be a first-time college student and a CA resident or be eligible for AB540
- Submit a Summer Bridge Program online application at https://gorio.page/SummerBridge2022 and apply to Rio Hondo College for the SUMMER 2022 term by May 20, 2022
- Register for your Summer Bridge course by May 27, 2022
- Complete the 2021– 2022 FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application by May 31, 2022
- Check your email for orientation dates and reminders
- FREE tuition & textbooks for your Summer Bridge class (Saves you $300 or more)
- Chance to earn an Asus Vivobook laptop (valued at $400)
- Complete a 3-unit CSU/UC transfer-level course
- Receive guided advisement and financial aid application support
- Free academic tutoring and study space
For questions or assistance with any applications, please contact the Student Success and Dream Center at (562) 463-6650 or email@example.com.