Honda PACT Program
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. PACT Program
The Automotive Technology Honda Professional Career Training Program Specialization (PACT) is a two-year program designed to prepare graduates to work as an Automotive Technician, with expertise in working with Honda/Acura vehicles. Rio Hondo College starts a new training program at the start of each summer semester.
You will be taught by an ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified instructor who specializes in the technologies found on American Honda products. The curricula at Rio Hondo conforms to ASE’s NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation) stringent guidelines. The NATEF curriculum is included in courses specifically designed by American Honda to give you hands-on experience with Honda’s advanced technology and products. While getting a PACT degree or certificate, you can intern at a dealership to learn how a dealership works first hand
Graduates will be prepared to work as an entry-level Automotive Technicians within a Honda or Acura dealership. Students will receive an Associate of Science Degree in Automotive Technology and are eligible to take the Automotive Service of Excellence (ASE) certification exams. Rio Hondo Automotive Training Programs are approved by the Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) and certified by the National Automobile Technician Education Foundation (NATEF). The Honda PACT program has been approved for accreditation by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering for the time period of November 2016 – November 2020.
Estimated Cost of Program
- Associates in Science Degree Honda (PACT) Program: $4,996
- Certificates Honda/Acura: $1,664
- Honda Professional Career Training Program Specialization (PACT) – Associate of Science Degree
- Honda/Acura Brakes, Suspension, and Chassis Electrical Systems – Certificate of Achievement
- Honda/Acura Engine Repair and Engine Electrical Systems – Certificate of Achievement
- Honda/Acura Heating and Air Conditioning Systems – Certificate of Achievement
- Honda/Acura Power Train and Transmission Systems – Certificate of Achievement
Honda PACT Instructor:
- Michael Dighera
Honda PACT Counselors:
- Jill Andersen
- Claudia Romo
You can contact us here.