For Spring 2021 only, please email Ana Xulu at firstname.lastname@example.org
GO RIO Bus Pass Fall 2020
To be eligible for GO RIO, students must:
- Fill out a short, five-minute, on-line survey accessible at the AccessRio portal (under the Student Tab).
- Make an appointment with Admissions and Records and come to the Photo ID window on the day of your appointment to request the pass (no walk-ups are permitted during Fall 2020). Appointments must be made between now and Sept. 30.
- Be registered at least 9 (or the equivalent of 9) units in Fall 2020 — and maintain at least 9 units throughout the Fall 2020 semester. Units will be verified by Admissions and Records and a pledge form will be signed by student promising to maintain units.
- Pay the $50 fee at the Cashier’s Office. After units are verified and pledge form signed, student takes form to Cashier’s Office and gives the form to Cashier’s Office as proof of eligibility for the GO RIO pass. Student will be given a receipt upon payment.
- Return to the Photo ID window to pick up pass. Student will return to the Photo ID window with receipt from the Cashier’s Office receipt as proof of payment. After giving receipt to clerk, students will receive the GO RIO PASS sticker on the student ID card.
Please visit the Important Semester Dates page to review TAP card/sticker distribution dates for the new semester and mark your calendars ahead of time to ensure your GO RIO TAP card will be operational on the first day of the Spring semester.