The office of Student Life & Leadership is now accepting applications for Emergency Loans. This will be a “no contact” process to adhere with health guidelines. The pre-qualification form will be open only from August 19th through August 26th, 2021 or until we reach our maximum number of applications. The application process is first come, first served.
You will need to meet the following qualifications to be eligible for the Emergency Loan:
- I have a current cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 or higher (new students are exempt)
- I am not on Academic, Disciplinary or Progress Probation
- I have paid the College Services Fee for the current semester
- I am enrolled in at least six (6) units (waitlist classes do not apply)
- I have no other outstanding debt to Rio Hondo College (including tuition fees)
- I can provide proof of identification
Terms and Conditions: These loans do not incur interest and there are no fees associated with your application. You have up to 60 days from the date you receive your loan to pay it back. These loans are education based and a student’s eligibility will be verified based on their student record.
After submitting your pre-qualification form, you will be contacted by email and invited to schedule a zoom meeting with a staff member which will occur on or around August 23rd and August 26th, 2021. Meeting times are first come, first served, and will need to occur on one of the dates listed.