CHECK OFF LIST TO GET YOUR BENEFITS STARTED:
- Apply to the campus complete Admission application.
- Apply for the GI Bill online. Bring us a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility when you receive it.
- Complete FAFSA application www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Take assessment tests. English, Reading & Math (if already completed at another college exemption forms can be completed by the VA counselors)
- Complete Intake form in the Veterans Service Center
- Bring us a copy of your DD-214.
- Order all transcripts from other colleges and or trade schools also / See request transcripts tab -for ordering JST Military transcripts
- Once all official transcripts are here and all other required documents have been received, then you can schedule an appointment to meet with Veterans Service Center counselor.
- Call our office to schedule an appointment at (562) 463-3117
- Attend a Mandatory New Veteran Student Orientation
- To see what your pay rate will be visit the GI Bill website.
**For Priority Registration Only – bring DD214 or bring a military ID**
OUR STUDENT WORKERS ARE VETERANS AND WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS