- Apply to transfer to a UC
- UC Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG) – Six UC campuses offer the Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program for California community college students who meet specific requirements. By participating in TAG, you may receive early review of your academic records, early admission notification and specific guidance about major preparation and general education coursework. Keep in mind: TAG applications are due Sept. 30, but you can only apply for a TAG at one campus. To keep your options open, apply to other UC campuses during the regular application cycle (Nov. 1-30).
- The TAG matrix [PDF] provides a list of participating campuses and campus-specific requirements to qualify.
- Transfer admission planner (TAP)/ TAG Application – UC TAP is an online tool to help prospective UC transfer students track and plan their coursework.
- Preparing to transfer to a UC
- 2019-2020 UC Dates & Deadlines
- UC Personal Insight Questions
Financial Aid Information:
- UC Financial Aid Programs:
- Types of Financial Aid