CARECEN Legal Services
The Student Success and Dream Center (SSDC) in collaboration with CARECEN is now offering at NO COST immigration legal services for Rio Hondo College students and employees.
- Students include those with a RHC ID number, students in dual enrollment, and non-credit students.
Immigration Attorney, Frances Davila and Legal Assistant, Andrea Garcia from CARECEN will be available to assist students with the following:
- General consultations
- DACA initials and renewals
- Family-based petitions
- Naturalization/ Citizenship
- Application fee waivers (if funds are available)
- Other immigration related inquiries
Please click on the link below to schedule an appointment.