If you are a middle school or high school student who wants to take college level courses you must apply to Rio Hondo College as a concurrently enrolled student for every semester you want to take classes.
- CTE Summer Academy – exposes middle school students to careers in the Energy and Utilities, Information Technology and Transportation industry sectors, as well as opportunities in higher education.
- Early College Academy – a special Rio Hondo College program in select high schools that prepares high school students to begin earning college credit during their junior and senior years.
Preparation for College
- CTE Transitions – assists high school students with an interest in technical careers transitioning to college.
- Student Success and Dream Center – a center of support for recent high school graduates who are starting their academic journey at Rio Hondo College.
- High School Outreach – provides future incoming students with information regarding academic programs and student services programs that are offered at the college.
- Summer Bridge – a free four day program designed to help incoming freshmen make a smooth transition from high school to college.
- Dual/Concurrent Enrollment – high school students can take Free college courses while still enrolled in high school.