YES, we’re OPEN and ready to help you.
RISE Scholars (In-Person) Fall 2021 Hours
Mondays: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 11:00am – 4:00pm
*Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, these hours are subject to change
For more information, please contact the RISE Scholars office
- 2020 NASPA Mena-Valdez Award recipient for Outstanding New Program
- The RISE Scholars program is proud to have been selected as 1 of 20 community colleges in the state of California chosen to participate in the 2019 Leadership Institute for California Community College-Serving Formerly Incarcerated Students. The institute was collaboratively hosted by The Stanford Criminal Justice Center, California Community Colleges Chancellors Office, and Renewing Communities, a project of the Opportunity Institute.
RISE Scholars Team:
- Cecilia Rocha, Assistant Dean of Student Equity, and RISE Scholars
- Jorge Rios, Adjunct RISE Counselor
- Nancy Campos, RISE Student Services Assistant
- Albert Mendoza, RISE Success Coach
- Jacqueline Olazaba, Career & Job Specialist Intern