Room SS-350 | (562) 908-3407 | Spring Hours: Mon – Thurs 8am-7pm / Fri 8am-3pm
The purpose of the Career Development Center is to assist individuals to make confident career and life decisions by providing them with resources and career counseling services.
Start by joining the College Central Network
- Search for thousands of jobs and internships
- Build a resume through an easy step-by-step template
- Automatically have your resume sent to a career counselor for review
Click Image Below, then click “Students”:
Discover your career and life goals
1. Who am I?
- Take our career assessments
- Figure out your values, interests, and strengths
- Have a career counselor interpret your results
2. Where do I want to go?
- Explore thousands of different majors and careers
- Utilize our career library and computer lab
- Decide on a major and career path
- Speak with a career counselor to help you decide
- Use our student success sites to guide you
3. How do I get there?
- Create an educational plan based on your major
- Build a resume and cover letter
- Look for internships/jobs
- Utilize our job and internship board
- Attend our job and internship fair
- Attend our free daily workshops (see calendar of events)
- Practice interviewing