Room SS-350 | (562) 908-3407 | Summer Hours: Mon & Thurs 8am-4pm /Tues & Wed 8am-7pm/ Fri 8am-3pm
The purpose of the Center for Career and Re-Entry Services (CCRS) is to assist individuals to make confident career and life decisions by providing them with resources and career counseling services.
Start by joining the College Central Network
- Search for thousands of jobs and internships
- Build a resume through an easy step-by-step template
- Automatically have your resume sent to a career counselor for review
Click Image Below, then click “Students”:
Discover your career and life goals
1. Who am I?
- Take our career assessments
- Figure out your values, interests, and strengths
- Have a career counselor interpret your results
2. Where do I want to go?
- Explore thousands of different majors and careers
- Utilize our career library and computer lab
- Decide on a major and career path
- Speak with a career counselor to help you decide
- Use our student success sites to guide you
3. How do I get there?
- Create an educational plan based on your major
- Build a resume and cover letter
- Look for internships/jobs
- Utilize our job and internship board
- Attend our job and internship fair
- Attend our free daily workshops (see calendar of events)
- Practice interviewing