Student Services Building, Room 350 | (562) 908-3407
The mission of the Center for Career and Re-Entry Services (CCRS) at Rio Hondo College is to assist individuals in making confident career and life decisions by providing them with resources and career counseling services. In addition, the CCRS is dedicated to helping our adult learners succeed through the provision of comprehensive educational, counseling, and student services.
Summer Office Hours:
Monday and Thursday 8:00 a.m.-7:00p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Join the College Central Network
(Rio Hondo College Job Board)
- Search for thousands of jobs and internships
- Build a resume through an easy step-by-step template
- Automatically have your resume sent to a career counselor for review
Click on the image below, then click “Students”:
- Internships and Jobs exclusive to Rio Hondo College students
- Over 500, 000 jobs and internships from thousands of other resources
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Rio Hondo College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules
Undecided or Uncertain about a Major?
Join the SDA Program today! For three free, easy steps to confidently choose a major.
Discover Your Career and Life Goals
1. Who am I?
- Take our career assessments
- Figure out your values, interests, and strengths
- Have a career counselor interpret your results
2. Where do I want to go?
- Explore thousands of different majors and careers
- Utilize our career library and computer lab
- Decide on a major and career path
- Speak with a career counselor to help you decide
- Use our student success sites to guide you
3. How do I get there?
- Create an educational plan based on your major
- Build a resume and cover letter
- Look for internships/jobs
- Utilize our job and internship board
- Attend our spring job and internship fair
- Attend our free daily workshops (see calendar of events)
- Practice interviewing
Check out our Career Planning Guide:
Basic tips to get you started with Job Searching, Networking, Resumes & Cover Letters, Interviewing, and More!
Click on the image below to view guide!
NASA Community College Aerospace Scholars
NCAS gives community college STEM students an authentic NASA experience and encourages them to finish a 2-year degree or transfer to a 4-year university to pursue a NASA-related field or career.
Please click on the image below to access the website!
Disney College Program Internship
Interested in interning for Disney? Attend one of our Disney College Program Internship Info Sessions: