The Environmental Technology Water Management Certificate is designed to prepare students to enter the environmental health and safety field or to upgrade working individuals with environmental health and safety technician skills. Students will gain the skills and knowledge that allow a person to work in the environmental field in compliance with governmental regulations and at the same time protect human health and the environment.
To earn the Certificate of Achievement in Environmental Water Management, it is necessary to complete the following courses:
- BIOL 120 Environmental Biology
- BIOL 120L Environmental Biology Lab
- ET 230 Safety and Emergency Response
- ET 260 Sampling and Analysis
- ET 290 Cooperative Work Experience/Internship for Environmental Technology Related Fields
and four courses from the following:
- ET 270 Waste Water Treatment Plant Operation I
- ET 271 Waste Water Treatment Plant Operation II
- ET272 Advanced Waste Water Treatment
- ET 273 Stormwater Management, Treatment, and Controls
- ET 274 Industrial Waste Water
- ET 275 Water Treatment
- ET 276 Water Distribution
For more information, click here.