The Student Health Center offers a variety of services including the following, but not limited to:
- First aid care for accidents and other emergencies
- Appointments with a Registered Nurse
- TB Tests
- Flu Shots
- Pregnancy Test
- Vision Tests
- Hearing Tests
- Sick room available if needed
- Over-the-counter medications available for minor illnesses available in the vending machine for a minimal fee. Located on the 2nd floor of Student Services building.
- Blood pressure checks, height and weight measurement
- Blood Tests
- Resources, Assessments and referrals to low cost services in the community.
Blanket Accident policy