Honors Research Conference
The Honors Transfer Council of California (HTCC) Undergraduate Research Conference (Select the Conference tab) is held annually each spring at the University of California, Irvine. At the conference, selected students from community college honors programs get the opportunity to showcase the results of a research project of their choosing.
In addition to having the opportunity to share your research in a professional setting, there are many other benefits to presenting at this conference, including:
- Having a publication as part of your academic experience will boost your chances of being accepted to a four-year university, as well as help you get into other undergraduate research programs once you transfer.
- Improve your public speaking skills.
- Be eligible to compete for award and scholarship monies ranging from $75-$1,000.
- Be eligible to compete for a UCI Research Fellowship (if you’re planning on transferring to UCI)
- The opportunity to have your work published in the “Building Bridges” conference book following the conference.
The 20th Annual Honors Transfer Council of California research conference will be held in March 2021.
For details about applying, see the linked attachment below
The Rio Hondo deadline is Friday, December 18. Please send your work to email@example.com