Currently enrolled Rio Hondo College students (in good standing) and current Rio Hondo College faculty and staff are eligible to borrow books from the CSULA Library. Please review the Mutual Use Agreement provided by CSULA.
In order to register to check out books from CSULA, Rio Hondo College students must:
- Present proof of current affiliation with Rio Hondo College (e.g., student identification card).
- Present proof of current registration (e.g., copy of current registration, print-out of classes, or sticker on identification card)
- Agree to be responsible for all fines and charges assessed by CSULA for lost or damaged books.
- Agree to the policies set forth by CSULA for Rio Hondo College students.
- Mutual use borrowers may check out books according to the rules established at the lending library.
- The following materials cannot be borrowed through mutual use: course reserves, media, library-use-only items, periodicals, and reference books.
If you are a CSULA student, please see RHC Library’s Borrowing from the Library