- To develop a reasonable schedule you should make your schedule Excel or your Google calendar.
- Please note for your 4-unit math/science course you need to plan 12 hours of studying, 15 hours for your chemistry courses.
- Schedule 6 hours for your non-STEM general education courses.
- Your schedule will include for each course: AEW, Bullet Point Reading, Bullet Point Notes, and Bullet Point Concepts and the bulk of it will probably be doing homework!
- Work with us, if you need help!!
Fall 2021 AEW Schedule- Tentative
Course Selection: Fall 2021. All courses are remote, so schedule them appropriately.
- AVOID courses that interfere with MESA Hour and your AEW. If at all possible, don’t enroll in any courses during MESA hour or your AEWs. (Speak to Dr. Spieler or Erik before you do)
- Do not take 3 STEM classes unless it is on your ed-plan, and check with Dr. Spieler or Erik.
- Don’t take math and chemistry on the same day. Enroll in the following sections if at all possible:
- Chem 120: Take section 70724 If that is full, take either 75144 or 75145. Don’t take the Friday class.
- Chem 130: Take section 70738, 70739 or 75692, AVOID section 75146 that interferes with MESA Hour and your AEW.
- Math 180: Take section 76567, 71317 or 74395. If you want an evening class, take 74394.
- Math 190: Take section 76975, 75287, or 71319.
- Math 191: Take Section 76976, ore 72332. If you want a night class take 74397.
- Math 251: The new combo class that combines Math 260 and Math 270. This class is a BEAR! Take only one other STEM course if you enroll it this course.
- Use the AEW schedule so see which courses and AEWs make for the better schedule (Remember you want some time to review after class).
- Bio Majors: Double check whether you need Phy 212. Phy 212 is no longer a prerequisite for Phy 213. However, you must have passed Math 191 and Phy 211 to take Phy 213.