Located in the Learning Resource Center, LR 126A. Check-in at LR 126B.
We are open on Finals Week.
What services does the WRC offer?
- English faculty provide one-on-one and small group writing assistance for all disciplines (excluding English and ENLA)
- Half-hour conferencing sessions
- Help with any writing process
- Creating thesis statements
- Evaluating and using research
- Formatting, citing, creating bibliographies
- Revising for fluidity and coherence
- English faculty will not edit, but may help with global grammar weaknesses interfering with coherence
How do students SIGN-UP for a WRC conference?
- Use the link to make your own appointment:
- If you need help with the appointment link, the staff in the LAC (LR-114) can assist you
- Walk-ins available on a limited basis
What do students BRING to a WRC conference?
- Copy of the writing assignment or prompt
- Relevant supporting materials
- Handouts, notes, texts
- Student models or samples
- Formatting examples or requirements
Spring 2019 Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Schedule of Instructors:
(Click the link below ↓)