♦ Location: SS130 ♦ Phone: (562) 908-3411 ♦ Federal School Code: 001269 ♦ CONTACT US
- Monday and Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Welcome to Rio Hondo College Financial Aid Office!
Paying for the cost of a college education requires a partnership among parents, students and the college. Each partner has responsibilities to fulfill in meeting that cost. Financial aid is money that helps you pay for the cost of your education (college fees, books and supplies). Rio Hondo College (RHC) participates in most Federal and State financial aid programs.
- We have begun inputting your 2014-2015 FAFSA applications into Rio Hondo’s system. Once we have your application in our system, you will receive an email from our office with further instructions. Please allow 5-7 business days from the time you submit your FAFSA application until it is downloaded into our system. Please go to your AccessRio Portal for any required documents.
- To check on the status of your financial aid and to see what documents we need from you log in to your AccessRio Portal.
- All Disbursement dates can be found in the Calendar section. We will update the dates throughout the school term.
- If you are planning on applying/registering for summer 2014 classes make sure to complete and submit the 2013-2014 FAFSA no later than June 30, 2014 to determine BOGW eligibility.
- There is still time to submit the 2014-2015 FAFSA.
- All financial aid federal and state disbursements will be electronically deposited to your myRHCcard.
- All BOGW refund checks are processed through the Accounting Office and mailed to your address on record within 6-8 weeks.