Computer Information Technology Faculty
In addition to experience teaching in the classroom, our computer information technology faculty have professional work experience in networking, programming and cybersecurity. They are able to bring practical examples into the classroom to further enhance your learning experience.
- Brenda HarlowMABrenda HarlowMABrenda joined RHC in 2018 after 19 years of working as a consultant and software developer for companies such as Amgen, Deluxe Media, The Clorox Company, and CSU Long Beach. She brings her real-world knowledge of information technology alive through story and giving advice to students about getting started. In her spare time, Brenda enjoys gardening and spending time with family and friends.
- Shin LiuDBAShin LiuDBADr. Liu joined RHC in 2000. She holds a doctorate degree in Computer Information Systems from Argosy University, a M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Texas and a B.A. from National University of Education in Taiwan. She also worked in private industry as a software Engineer and consultant. She has experience working in the computer industry ranging from small businesses to large organizations.
- Rudy RiosMBARudy RiosMBARudy’s background is in Network and System administration. He holds Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA certifications. He was also a Third Level Support Engineer of Computer/Telephony integrated systems for Ericsson, manufacturer of telephony, and cell tower equipment as well as the developer of Bluetooth. He thoroughly enjoys bringing “real world” experience to the classroom. On his free time, he loves wine tasting through Temecula and the Santa Barbara wine country.
- Sinisa BijelicSinisa Bijelic
- John CameronMBAJohn CameronMBAJohn joined the Computer Information Technology faculty as an adjunct instructor in August 2000 after taking early retirement from the Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO). He held various positions at ARCO, including systems auditor, computer programmer/analyst, mainframe data center manager, client support manager, and project manager. In his free time, he enjoys gardening and watching sports events, especially college basketball.
- Elma HartunianElma HartunianJoined RHC in 2018. My educational background includes a master’s degree in Business Administration with a minor in technology management; and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Mathematics. I have taught the following courses: Computer Information Technology, Security, Disaster Recovery, Systems Analysis/design technology/lab, Business management, Management Information Systems, Business Strategic Planning, Intrusion detection, Next Generation Networks /Lab, eCommerce. My hobbies are antique jewelry shopping and driving around spontaneously.
- Alhani HassanMSEE, MBAAlhani HassanMSEE, MBAAl Hassan has over 15 years of experience in the field of Information Technology and Cyber Security working for companies such as Cisco, National Institute of Health, Port of Long Beach to name a few. He started teaching in 2006 and he is so passionate about education and loves to help students achieve their academic career goals. Al enjoys playing volleyball, riding road bicycle, watching soccer and spending time with family and friends.
- Jyh-Chyand (Gary) KuehJyh-Chyand (Gary) Kueh
- David LeeDavid Lee
- Joseph LeeJoseph Lee
- Anil MuhammedAnil MuhammedDr. Muhammed has over 10 years of experience in public education, human resources, technology, and leadership. His experience ranges from serving as a human resources director, college instructor, software consultant to an entrepreneur. During his spare time, Dr. Muhammed actively volunteers for numerous non-profit organizations and serves on various committees, sharing best practices and applying knowledge to benefit the welfare of the people in his community.
- Bright OnyenweA+, NETWORK+Bright OnyenweA+, NETWORK+With 12 years experience in the IT field, Bright joined the CIT department in 2019 after teaching at several private colleges in LA. Alongside his teaching career, he worked as an IT analyst for the Federal Aviation Administration, The Grammy’s, & currently for a digital cloud firm, “Digital Colony”. He’s very passionate about the pursuit of entrepreneurship in IT and loves introducing his students to the journey.
- Robert RodriguezMBARobert RodriguezMBAProfessor Rodriguez teaches CIT 101 (Introduction to Computer Information Technology), CIT 117 (Introduction to Microsoft Excel), and MGMT 101 (Introduction to Business). He is passionate about teaching the skills of critical thinking and problem solving. During his free time, he likes to eat out and try different types of food from all over the world.
- Lawrence C. SeymourMBA-TMLawrence C. SeymourMBA-TMLawrence joined RHC in 2017. He taught at a variety of colleges and universities for over 10 years. Prior to teaching he worked in Aerospace for over 20 years, holding a number of titles including programmer, helpdesk, deskside support, network admin, server admin, and software engineer. Alongside aerospace he had owned and run his own computer consulting business since 1997. Lawrence is a disabled veteran of the USMC.
- Cassie WrightCassie Wright
- Steven YeeSteven Yee