Automation - Robotics - Mechatronics
Interested in pursuing a hands-on profession? Become an expert on the fundamentals of electricity, fluid power, mechanical systems, PLC, and robotics.
Completion of this program can lead to:
- Careers starting at $29/hr
- Careers as electromechanical technicians, operator technicians, production technicians, industrial maintenance technicians
- Understand and implement safe operation and maintenance of machines and processes.
- Troubleshoot, address common issues in electromechanical systems.
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Identify and explain the components/functions of a PLC and perform basic PLC programming.
(Click the ‘+’ sign to see the course description)